certified nursing assistant
Immediate openings for Caregivers, CNAs, and HHAs! All shifts!
Earn $15 to $28 per hour
Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world?
Are you ready to serve a population who needs you right now?
#BeEssential as a Everys Home Care CNA
We stand prepared to equip you with the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities. By joining the “A” team, you will have the unique opportunity to improve the quality of life for those you serve by working for one of the fastest-growing home care companies with over 10 years of experience.
Here’s Why CNA Like Working for Everys Home Care:
- Earn competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Health Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Employee Discount Programs
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- PAID training and development
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Access to Leadership
- Paid travel time in between clients plus mileage reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- Mobile clock in /out
- Make a difference and give back to those who need your most
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will have the chance to perform personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living, which include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with transferring/moving client from place to place throughout their home
- Performing housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom
- Preparing meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Dementia care
- Companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Must be able to lift/move 50 lbs without assistance
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Pass a background check
- CNA license, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide certification preferred
Everys Home Care is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.